Saturday, March 30, 2013

Keep it Simple STupid

It started out so innocent and simple:  My need for a quick project and a crudely made birdhouse needing to be tramped.


A little uneven and rough but full of potential - built by an elderly man in my town.

With some vintage bottle caps, old Maine license plates, a vintage child's block, chipped spindles, and old flat nails in hand, the chips went flying.  A little of this, and a little of that, some wood chipping, some metal cutting - VIOLA!



A tramped birdhouse ready for occupation.

I have to say that my simple project quickly turned into a much more involved one.  Not the simple, quick one that I was aiming for.

They always start out that way.  If only I could remember and follow through with the old KISS principal.  Keep it simple stupid!

Happy Upcycling      Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment