Friday, April 5, 2013

UpCycling Treasures for future Tramp ARt

Just wanted to share some of my most recent upcycling treasures that I found in my travels.  I don't always know at the time what their home in the end will be but continue to collect all of the richly colored, rusty and interesting things that I find in my day to day life.

Love these old vintage yard sticks.  Advertising of a store of our childhood, beautiful rich colors and time worn wood.  Whats not to love!  I see a frame in the future...

 
Fell in love with these spigot handles as soon as I saw them.  Definitely flowers in disguise.

 
 
Amazing colors!!  Vintage bottle caps! Love using these on my frames
 
 
These have been tricky to use in my creations.  They are almost impossible to cut and are hard to drive into anything.  Ideas?

 
 
 
Who doesn't love old fashion keys?  And their smell?  I have used some of these wonderful keys in a couple of projects already!
 
 
 
I usually live with my finds for a while before I know I have the  right project for them.  It's extremely satisfying to finally see the right project come together with my elusive finds for that perfect tramp art piece.
 
Happy Upcycling.    Angie
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment