Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring has SPrung - Practicing with your Digital Camera

Another great thing about what I do, is learning the photography skills that I feel is necessary to properly display the rich, rusty, and grungy of my pieces.   I'm just a beginner but I have seen a tremendous quality change in how my items are displayed to the world.  After taking many hours of getting things just right with the creations, It's only fair to display the true colors and wood notches of my pieces.  

One of the items that has helped my picture quality is the purchase of a quality camera.  Big step up right there, and even more as you learn and practice with the camera, the light, and different lenses.  Practice has been the key for me.  Even if it is just an hour a day, it helps the quality of your pictures and your creativity tremendously.

A great excuse to get outside, enjoy a little sun, and hone those digital camera skills!

A couple of my favorites that I took today:

 
 



After a long and snowy winter, spring is here!!



1 comment: