Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring is Here and I Have PRoof!

Yes! Spring is here. After spending 15 minutes outside in the dank weather, I have photographic proof.  It's amazing the small signs that we don't always see as we are going about our busy days. Grocery shopping, taxi service, cooking, etc.  Who has time? Right? 

As the old saying goes, We should all stop and smell the roses. Well, I stopped and smelled the roses for those 15 minutes and feel 100% better.  I discovered that after a long, cold and sun deprived winter, spring has finally arrived with amazing beauty.


Pussy Willows - Soft and Fluffy


Daffodil - Heavy with Dew


Wet with Dew

Bud on Quince - Like a bouquet of roses


Just what the doctor ordered and the best thing for that creativity.  Back to my wood chipping...
 
Happy Upcycling,   Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment