Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Next Project: Heart Tramp Art FRame

After getting the OK from my glass cutter (Thank you Steve at Glassource), I officially started my heart shaped Tramp Art Frame.  This one is going to be a challenge for me with some from scratch base construction but I am looking forward to the final piece.

Here is the design I am heading into the project with.  The final pieces usually stay pretty close to the original designs with some slight differences depending on on-hand materials.



 
 
I'm kinda excited about this piece - finally will figure out some construction question that I have been pondering. 
 
I will post pics as this heart frame takes shape.  Now for color selection.....reds, no, greens.  We will see.
 
 
Happy UPcycling    Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment