Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Working on Fine Tuning My Backside!

The backside of my frames, of course!  I've been working on getting the backside of my frames as beautiful as the fronts.  They have to be trampy and beautiful but easy to use and sturdy.  It's an on going process but my backsides are evolving in the right direction! 

Here is a picture of the backside of my starburst tramp art frame.  Vintage, warm colors carried onto the back, easy to use turn buttons, and signature in place, while equipping the frame with strong hanging hardware.    And of course, topped off with some hand painted vines and berries!

 
 
 


I have been using the backside of my frames to test new techniques, colors and experiment with new ideas.  The place I really tend to cut loose!  You never know what you will find on the backside of my frames!

Happy Tramping,
Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment