Friday, June 6, 2014

Stars and Stripes Tramp Art Frame: Palette

Can you believe it is June already??  We definitely haven't had our share of sunshine yet! 

With my stars and stripes frame underway, I've got red, white and blue on my mind.  I've created some new paint chips with some potential color choices but I think these four yummy colors are the ones.



Light ivory, antique gold, wedgewood blue and moroccan red, all antiqued and varnished to very rustic and yummy colors. Deep stars, with a single layer of red and white, outlined in blue. Tall blue circle stacks finished off with tacks maybe?  I'm thinking it will need a small pop of gold.  Gold gilding maybe?  Gold paint? Gold tacks?  I'm thinking this one will look best as a square frame. So many great choices and so much fun!

Off to create the pine picture frame base, shape the frame and map out my pattern pieces.

 I hope the sun comes out soon!  I'm out of sun tea!

Happy Tramping,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment