Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Star Spangled II: Design

My next project, Star Spangled II Tramp art frame, is a patriotic frame which will be flanked with deep tramp art stars in the corners and lots of red, white and blue.  I have completed the design, the color chart and the pattern pieces.  The pine base frame has been created and sculpted into the design shape.  This frame is similar to one I have made previously but like all of my other frames, no two frames are the same.  Different details, colors and variations.  Each one, one of a kind!




This piece will consist of approximately 120 tramp art pieces, up to 9 layers, rich colors and gold gilding. 

I have equipped my scroll saw with a fresh, new blade and am off to cut out the tramp art pieces.  Slow, precise and clean!

Happy Tramping,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment